Our all natural shaving cream and shaving balms will leave your skin smooth and silky without using preservatives or synthetic ingredients!!!
The Shaving Cream
If your man is open to natural shaving, we offer several great recipes for shaving creams and balms that are 100% natural and organic.
Alcohol based aftershaves can be problematic because alcohol kills healing skin and slows healing. That is why we offer some of the most wonderful nourishing options for aftershave skin care for men.
Here are the benefits of some of our prized ingredients:
- Rosemary Oil which is naturally antibacterial and has a great woodsy scent.
- Shea Butter makes an excellent after shave lotion due to it’s extreme moisturizing properties.
- Coconut oil discourages breakouts from shaving (is there anything it won’t do?!) and is also an excellent moisturizer!
- Tea Tree Oil also helps to heal and prevent breakouts from shaving.
TIPS FOR A GOOD SHAVE
1. Take a few extra minutes to exfoliate before you shave. A quick scrub will get rid of dead skin and help clear away pore blockages that could lead to ingrown hairs. We have you covered with our all natural facial scrubs! *wink*
2. Shave toward the end of your shower so that your pores are warm and open. Open pores equal a closer shave.
3. Use a good quality razor that’s easy to clean. Glide the razor lightly over your skin, going against the direction of hair growth. Don’t shave the same area of skin multiple times because it can lead to cuts and razor bumps. If you’re having to shave the same area multiple times, then it’s time to replace your razor.
3. Rinse the blades as needed while shaving. You may like to keep a little cup of water in the shower to swish the razor in. I’d also suggest wiping it on a wet washcloth.
4. After you’re done and pat dry, apply one of our amazing facial butters.
5. Don’t forget to continue to gently exfoliate between shaving to slow the rate of new hair growth.
What do you (or your man) use for shaving? New razor or old fashioned? Shaving cream or soap? Aftershave or no? Share below!